Last Updated Sunday, January 19th, 2020
Thursday, April 2nd – Sunday, April 5th, 2020
Every Spring the Tucker Middle School Band takes a trip to a city that integrates performances, educational experiences and fun for our 7th & 8th graders (along with a few select 6th graders as per Ms. Kang’s discretion). This school year we will be heading to New Orleans, Louisiana!!
REGISTRATION FOR SPRING TRIP / REQUIRED FORMS (New!)
To reserve your spot on the trip, ALL trip participants need to be registered online! To register with our travel partner, please use their online system by following the LINK provided below. Please note that we are asking that adults create accounts and register for their students. Once an account is created, your student can be added as a “Traveler.”
This link will take you to the page where you may select your trip, review trip details and
terms, register for an account, sign disclaimers and add travelers!
- To start, click or copy the link into your browser.
- Select your trip. For students, select “Tucker Middle School Band – New Orleans 2020 (Student Registration)” [Chaperones register as using the Non-Student Registration link].
- Create an account, or if you are a repeat traveler, log into your existing account
when prompted! Follow the prompts as necessary to create your account or login.
(yes, we need a real email address and no, we won’t spam you!).
- The selection will prompt a confirmation pop-up. Either hit “confirm and checkout”
or make another selection and add another room and/or traveler!
- Once finished, hit confirm and checkout.
- Follow the prompts through the checkout process to ensure you are adding
travelers along with any forms and info requested on each person.
- Read and sign the disclaimer.
- Complete the registration!
Once registration is complete, you may access your account at any time to review or
change/update traveler information.
Specific details regarding the costs for the trip and a payment schedule for students and chaperones can be seen here. If you would like to chaperone, please let TMS Band Booster President Sara Roper or Ms. Kang know. A list of prospective venues is offered below. More details will follow regarding our specific itinerary so stay tuned and please attend General Band Meetings throughout the year to find out more.
Prospective venues for TMS Band Spring Trip to New Orleans:
- Honey Island Swamp Tour near Slidell
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Audubon Zoo
- Master class
- New Orleans French Quarter
- Dinner Jazz Cruise on the paddleboat Natchez
PAYMENT SCHEDULE FOR STUDENTS
- September 30, 2019:• $125 Deposit Due (extended to October 18, 2019)
- October 18, 2019: $125 1st Installment Due
- November 15, 2019: $125 2nd Installment Due
- December 13, 2019: $125 3rd Installment Due
- January 17, 2019: $125 4th Installment Due
- February 21, 2019: $125 5th Installment Due
NOTE: Band dues must be paid in full before any deposits towards the Spring Trip will be accepted.